Paris Fashion Week was a perfect chance for another fruitful cooperation between Kenzo presenting Women’s and Men’s Autumn/Winter 17/18 collection and Inglot sponsoring nail art.
The designers magnetized the audience with colourful collection of protective clothing with urban vibe all inspired by Arctic surfers subculture. Nail art reflected the Aurora in Iceland suggested by lead nail artist Naomi Yasuda.
“The inspiration for the nail design comes from the Aurora in Iceland, ”Yasuda said.“ I made gradient nails that duplicate the beautiful Aurora in cold air. You can find a similar print in the collection as well. I created Aurora nails in two different color schemes, primarily based in orange and green tones.”
Not only did INGLOT team create manicure for women but also for men. The brand surprised with exclusively branded Kenzo X Inglot Men’s Nail Enamel for this particular collaboration.
Women’s manicure was created in two options: orange and green.
Wish to create Aurora nails ? Follow the simple steps below:
- Start with O2M Breathable Base.
- To create the mystical-looking color blends, apply the following shades directly onto a makeup sponge:
- For the ORANGE nails – INGLOT O2M Breathable Nail Enamel in 618, 637, 691, and Nail Enamel in 953
- For the GREEN nails – INGLOT Nail Enamel in 976, 983, and O2M Breathable Nail Enamel in 656, 655
- then stamp a sponge onto the nails. Let dry and repeat 2-3 more times. Finish with INGLOT O2M Breathable Top Coat.